cdr Index du Forum
cdr Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Mommy Mogul The Go Giver How To Make Money Using What Y

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    cdr Index du Forum -> Espace Publique -> Ambassades
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
filikasym

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 22:06 (2017)    Sujet du message: Mommy Mogul The Go Giver How To Make Money Using What Y Répondre en citant

I get it.
You are frustrated.
It seems the only people making money today are the ones doing something illegal.
Your business ideas seeem futile, they will not bring you the fast, overnight return on investments you are hoping to get.
The thing is, in life you do not get what you want, you get what you expect.
You get what you expect.
You get what you focus on.
Therefore if you go into business.
If you attempt your goals, dreams and aspiration from a position of doubt then you are bound to fail.
Marcus Garvey said that the man who begins the race and thinks he cannot win, has already lost the race before he has began. The man that has no confidence.
It is this lack of self belief why we are hesistant to pursue our ideas or become apart of something great.
Even if presented with the biggest, grandest and most unique business idea with a math that will result in huge profits, we would not become apart of it because just as we have no confidence in ourselves, we see in others.

A couple decades years ago, a Resort Mogul walked door to door selling air conditioning units before he started ATL appliancess. Years later, he bought a swamp near a popular beach spot much to the disbelief of his middle class friends. It is rumoured that when "the resort mogul" introduced the idea to his friends, they said the area was swampy, would need dumping and that was too much money to "dump" into a foundation. The mgul went ahead and developed his 'swamp land" by the sea.Fast forward a two decades and his chain of resorts is an international brand and the premier destination for your vacation accomodation in the caribbean. Can you imagine, how his friends feel today if there is any merit to this story.
When they reflect on how they could have had their own resorts or a slice of paradise for pennies on the dollars but missed out because they doubted the process.
They must rue the day they did not get a piece of that swamp land or moreso invest in Stewart's idea.
Today, if you wish to purchase a piece of "swamp land" by the sea, you will have to shell out a couple hundred million just to own a few metres of oceanfront property for investment or a vacation home.

This is the type of growth and wealth creation we must all aspire to.
Affluence that transcends generation, not that one patty shop business that becomes bankrupt and closes down as soon as papa dies. I am not saying that you cannot create wealth from a single patty shop, everyones' gotta start somewhere. I am referring to optimising that one patty shop into a patty company chain like Juici Beef.
I am making reference to taking that restaurant idea from the food shop on the corner to a mega franchise like KFC.
My dreams for the small bakery on the front is to see it move from local to a big brand like Yummy's.

It does not take much to inspire the wheels of change.
People can kill your dreams faster than you create them.
In order to fight against this external onslaught, you must develop an internal locus of control.
You must furnish the growth mindset.
Your situation is imperative to your success.
You need to be in a context that fosters growth and development.
You should sorround yourself with people who possess growth mindset.
Toxic people kill your growth energy, they stifle your growth mindset.

Your mind is much like your stomach.
You get what you put in.
When you sorround yourself with toxic people or those than are not on the same mission as you, you waste valuable time and you absorb information not pertinent to creating a growth mindset.
You cannot reach the pinnacle of success if you are still shackled to people and faces that stymie your growth.

Let us switch things up.

Details:
price: $2.99
bound: 8 pages
publisher: The Crystal Evans Book House; 1 edition (April 19, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B071DH1QLR
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 2243 KB

Mommy Mogul : The Go Giver : How to make money using what you already have and know. Crystal Evans

Things,get,worse,,worse,,worse,,and,not,better,,except,that,I,have,no,tolerance,for,the,fruits,of,this,very,damaged,man's,upbringingThat's,,why,,I,,preffer,,to,,be,,only,,a,,simple,,client,,for,,a,,women,,and,,noting,,more.Guess,,that,,a,,punishment,,for,,being,,a,,controlling,,mother,,is,,never,,to,,have,,nephewsI,,,fell,,,in,,,love,,,with,,,a,,,man,,,for,,,6,,,months,,,that,,,lived,,,with,,,his,,,parents,,,as,,,equal,,,partnership,,,in,,,their,,,home,,,togetherFunniest,part,was,,even,after,understanding,all,this,foul,play,by,this,lady,,her,son,could,not,speak,a,word,against,her,,against,all,this,injustice,that,was,being,done,to,me,since,he,was,so,much,suppressed,and,emasculated,by,his,momlisa,,jerrMarch,,10,,,2014,,at,,11:00,,AM,,Hello,,I,,am,,Lisa,,Jerry,,,I,,am,,out,,here,,to,,spread,,this,,good,,news,,to,,the,,entire,,world,,on,,how,,I,,got,,my,,ex,,husband,,back.I,,was,,going,,crazy,,when,,my,,husband,,left,,me,,and,,my,,two,,kids,,for,,another,,woman,,last,,month,,,But,,when,,i,,met,,a,,friend,,that,,introduced,,me,,to,,Priest,,Ohio,,the,,great,,messenger,,to,,the,,oracle,,of,,priest,,Ohio,,solution,,home,I,,narrated,,my,,problem,,to,,Priest,,Ohio,,about,,how,,my,,ex,,Husband,,left,,me,,and,,my,,two,,kids,,and,,also,,how,,i,,needed,,to,,get,,a,,job,,in,,a,,very,,big,,company.He,,only,,said,,to,,me,,that,,i,,have,,come,,to,,the,,right,,place,,were,,i,,will,,be,,getting,,my,,heart,,desire,,without,,any,,side,,effect.He,,told,,me,,what,,i,,need,,to,,do,After,,it,,was,,been,,done,24,,hours,,later,My,,Ex,,Husband,,called,,me,,on,,the,,phone,,and,,was,,saying,,sorry,,for,,living,,me,,and,,the,,kids,,before,,now,,and,,one,,week,,after,,my,,Husband,,called,,me,,to,,be,,pleading,,for,,forgiveness,I,,was,,called,,for,,interview,,in,,a,,very,,big,,company,,here,,in,,USA,,were,,i,,needed,,to,,work,,as,,the,,managing,,director.I,,am,,so,,happy,,and,,overwhelmed,,that,,i,,have,,to,,tell,,this,,to,,the,,entire,,world,,to,,contact,,Priest,,Ohio,,on,,his,,personal,,email,,address,,and,,get,,all,,your,,problem,,solve.No,,problem,,is,,too,,big,,for,,him,,to,,solve.Contact,,him,,direct,,on:,,priestohiosolutionhomegmail.com,,or,,contact,,him,,through,,his,,website,,at,,and,,get,,your,,problems,,solved,,like,,meHobby,,Lobby,,remains,,a,,Christian,,company,,in,,every,,senseEvery,now,and,then,,a,vanity,press,mogul,makes,a,go,of,his,ventureI,still,love,him,with,all,my,heart,,which,makes,the,thought,of,leaving,seem,impossibleI,remember,a,few,tragedies,that,happened,in,my,area,that,forced,me,as,a,child,to,look,at,society,differentlyI,,explained,,my,,problem,,to,,someone,,online,,and,,she,,suggested,,that,,I,,should,,rather,,contact,,a,,spell,,caster,,that,,could,,help,,me,,cast,,a,,spell,,to,,bring,,him,,back,,but,,I,,am,,the,,type,,that,,never,,believed,,in,,spell,,,I,,had,,no,,choice,,than,,to,,try,,it,,,I,,mailed,,the,,spell,,caster,,,and,,he,,told,,me,,there,,was,,no,,problem,,that,,everything,,will,,be,,okay,,before,,three,,days,,,that,,my,,ex,,will,,return,,to,,me,,before,,three,,days,,,he,,cast,,the,,spell,,and,,surprisingly,,in,,the,,second,,day,,,it,,was,,around,,4pmAn,,,M.B.AIf,a,man,ever,thinks,(like,I,foolishly,did),that,another,woman,in,his,life,would,ever,sympathize,with,him,for,going,though,what,he,did,not,deserve,,then,he,is,simply,dreamingI,still,find,her,petty,,selfish,and,mean-spirited 07f867cfac

Tracking Employee Time: Large 8.5 Inches By 11 Inches Log Book To Track Time Activity Project or Task or Job IDSmall Guide to Marketing For Motivated Sellers in Real EstateWeekly Cash Flow Table Template Insignia AccountsPrinciples Of Political EconomyMonthly Direct Cash Flow Statement FormatPipeline Maintenance Level 2 Trainee GuideDot Grid Journal (Dotted Notebooks)Build Your Resume: Ten Ways to Get the Education and Experience You Need to Get Hired- Quicker and Cheaper Than you Thought PossibleD%26eacute%3Bmocratiser++le+Capital%3A+Time+2%3A++L%27entreprise+publique+communautaire+%28French+Edition%29Launch+Your+Line%3A+Low-Cost+Cosmetic+Line+Start+Up

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 22:06 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    cdr Index du Forum -> Espace Publique -> Ambassades Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange